Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Mittwochsbox 26th of March, 2013 - Greek


On two wednesdays a month Mone from the German website http://leckerbox.com/ invites bloggers to show a takeaway lunch about a theme she proposes. This week the motto was "Greek kitchen".
Unfortunately I waited till yesterday before I made and photographed my lunch, and I was not really happy about it, especially about the presentation, but I didn't have time for something new.
So, here it is: big white beans in tomato sauce and courgettes with a tomato-bulgur-filling plus some raw bell pepper. The recipe for the courgettes is from Linda Majzlik: A vegan taste of Greece, the same as the dessert based on dried fruit.

1 comment:

  1. Schön das du wieder dabei bist, hört sich sehr lecker an.
    Liebe Grüße
    Mone :-)

    ReplyDelete