Monday, October 6, 2014

Snacks

Wow, I've been away for a long time ... This year I've really lived a typical Spanish summer. Here in Barcelona people change rhythm in summer, coinciding with their children's school holiday from the middle of june to the middle of September. During this time, people work less, leave the city for a whole month it they can, go to bed late and generally do not get a lot of stuff done, but have a really good time. And this year I've participated enthusiastically. :-)
So, sorry for the prolonged absence. Just as I'm going back to teaching and to long hours at the coworking, I'll try to post again regularly. The photos you'll see during the next days are older ones, so let's see if I can reconstruct what I had cooked for those days.


Here we have savory French toast with a tomato salad for lunch. The midmorning snack was the muesli in the other container, eaten with the soy jogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment