Wednesday, October 29, 2014

India meets Italy


Lately I'm trying lots of recipes from two cookbooks.
First we've got Cucina vegana, a vegan cookbook with Italian recipes in German, written by one of my favourite cookbook-authors, Heike Kügler-Anger: Cucina Vegana
I just love her ideas and made this savoury potato-tomato-pie from the book, that served as my second breakfast.
And then there's Veg Everyday from Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall: Veg everyday!
I was visiting a friend in London who had this vegetarian cookbook. She told me that she really likes it and uses it nearly everyday [so the title wasn't lying ... ;-)] . She mentioned that it was really cheap on Amazon UK, and I bought it there for about 5 pounds when I came back (although it seems to be a bit more expensive right now). I've already tried some of the recipes and have generelly been pleased.
Here I'm showing you the dhal from this book.
I also brought some storebought naan bread and a colourful salad,

No comments:

Post a Comment