Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Indian Lunch



Today I cheated - my dal isn't homemade, these are leftovers from an Indian take-away meal. But I used it to create a theme - I made vegan samosas and curry-cauliflower.
You can find the recipe for the samosas (in German) here:
http://fafner.dyndns.org/~mitsam/cgi-bin/rz3.pl?Rezept=Samosa
[Google translator can help all those who don't speak German :-)]
The curry-cauliflower was invented by my boyfriend and is very easy to make:
Separate the cauliflower in little florets and fry them with oil in a pan until they start to brown slightly. In the meantime, mix a small quantity of yellow curry paste with water. Pour the mixture over the cauliflour florets in the pan, go on frying and stir regularly to coat the florets from all sides. The water will evaporate and you will end up with delicious spicy and slightly crunchy cauliflower.
My second breakfast was a smoothie made of fruit (kiwi, apple, orange, some pomegranate seeds), a tomato, a bit of oatmeal and ground almonds plus a splash of agave syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment